29. Venkat M. Ramakrishnan*, Jeong-Yeh Yang*, Braden R. Bocard, Kevin T. Tien, John G. Maijub, Patrick O. Burchell, Stuart K. Williams, Marvin E. Morris, James B. Hoying, Richard Wade-Martins, Franklin D. West, and Nolan L. Boyd. 2015. “Episomal Vector Restores LDLR Function in Monogenic Deficient iPSC-Derived Hepatocytes.” Scientific Reports 26 (5) (August):13231. *Contributed Equally to this work.
28. Jessica Hutcheson, Leonardo Susta, Steven L Stice, Claudio L Afonso and Franklin D West. 2015. “Delayed Newcastle Disease Virus Replication using RNA Interference to Target the Nucleoprotein.” Biologicals 43(4)(July):274-80.
27. Amalia Gallegos-Cárdenas, Robin L Webb, Erin T Jordan, Rachel C West, Jeong-Yeh Yang, Kai Wang, Franklin D West and Steven L Stice. 2015. “Pig Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Derived Neural Rosette Developmentally Mimic Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Neural Differentiation.” Stem Cells and Development 15;24(16) (August):1901-11.
26. Ping Yu, Yangqing Lu, Brian J. Jordan4, Yubing Liu, Jeong-Yeh Yang, Jessica M. Hutcheson, Christina L. Ethridge, Jennifer L. Mumaw, Holly A. Kinder, Robert B. Beckstead, Steven L. Stice and Franklin D. West. 2014. “Chimeric Non-Viral Minicircle Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Compatible with Production of Chimeric Chickens.” Cellular Reprogramming 16(5) (October) :366-78.
25. Yangqing Lu, Franklin D. West, Brian J. Jordan, Erin T. Jordan, Rachel West, Ping Yu, Ying He, Miguel A. Barrios, Ziying Zhu, James N. Petitte, Robert B. Beckstead, Steven L. Stice. 2014. “Induced Pluripotency in Chicken Embryonic Fibroblast Results in a Germ Cell Fate.” Stem Cells and Development 23(15) (August) :1755-64.
24. Simon R Platt, Shannon P Holmes, Elizabeth W Howerth, Kylee Jo J Duberstein, C Robert Dove, Holly A Kinder, Emily L Wyatt, Amie V Linville, Vivian W Lau, Steven L Stice, William D Hill, David C Hess, Franklin D West. 2014. “Development and Characterization of a Yucatan Miniature Biomedical Pig Permanent Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Stroke Model. ” Experimental & Translational Stroke Medicine 23;6 (1) (March): 5-18.
23. Jeong-Yeh Yang, Yubing Liu, Ping Yu, Yangqing Lu, Jessica M. Hutcheson, Vivian W. Lau, Xiangping Li, C. Robert Dove, Steven L. Stice and Franklin D. West. 2014. “Culture of Pig Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Without Direct Feeder Contact In Serum Free Media.” Journal of Stem Cell Research & Therapy [Epub ahead of print 2014 February 22].
22. Yajun Liu, Yangyang Ma, Jeong-Yeh Yang, De Cheng, Xiaopeng Liu, Xiaoling Ma, Franklin D. West, Huayan Wang. 2014. “Comparative Gene Expression Signature of Pig, Human and Mouse Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Lines Reveals Insight into Pig Pluripotency Gene Networks.” Stem Cell Research 10 (2) (April): 162-76.
21. Kylee Jo Duberstein, Simon R. Platt, Shannon P. Holmes, C. Robert Dove, Elizabeth W. Howerth, Marc Kent, Steven L. Stice, William D. Hill, David C. Hess and Franklin D. West. 2014. “Gait Analysis in a Pre- and Post-Ischemic Stroke Biomedical Pig Model.” Physiology & Behavior 10 (125) (February):8-16.
20. Liu, Yubing, Jeong Yeh Yang, Yangqing Lu, Ping Yu, C Robert Dove, Jessica M Hutcheson, Jennifer L Mumaw, Steven L Stice, and Franklin D West. 2013. “α-1,3-Galactosyltransferase Knockout Pig Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: a Cell Source for the Production of Xenotransplant Pigs.” Cellular Reprogramming 15 (2) (April): 107–16.
19. Yang, Jeong-Yeh, Jennifer L Mumaw, Yubing Liu, Steve L Stice, and Franklin D West. 2013. “SSEA4-positive Pig Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Are Primed for Differentiation into Neural Cells.” Cell Transplantation 22 (6) (January): 945–59.
18. West, Franklin D, Reza Shirazi, Pezhman Mardanpour, Servet Ozcan, Gokcen Dinc, Dewey H Hodges, Hamid Reza Soleimanpour-Lichaei, and Karim Nayernia. 2013. “In Vitro-derived Gametes from Stem Cells.” Seminars in Reproductive Medicine 31 (1) (January): 33–8.
17. Mumaw, Jennifer, Erin T Jordan, Corinne Sonnet, Ronke M Olabisi, Elizabeth A Olmsted-Davis, Alan R Davis, John F Peroni, et al. 2012. “Rapid Heterotrophic Ossification with Cryopreserved Poly(ethylene Glycol-) Microencapsulated BMP2-Expressing MSCs.” International Journal of Biomaterials 2012 (January): 861794.
16. Lu, Yangqing, Franklin D West, Brian J Jordan, Jennifer L Mumaw, Erin T Jordan, Amalia Gallegos-Cardenas, Robert B Beckstead, and Steven L Stice. 2012. “Avian-induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Derived Using Human Reprogramming Factors.” Stem Cells and Development 21 (3) (February 10): 394–403.
15. Lu, Y, J L Mumaw, F D West, and S L Stice. 2012. “Livestock Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells.” Reproduction in Domestic Animals = Zuchthygiene 47 Suppl 4 (August): 72–6.
14. Xiao, Shu, Dan Xie, Xiaoyi Cao, Pengfei Yu, Xiaoyun Xing, Chieh-Chun Chen, Meagan Musselman, et al. 2012. “Comparative Epigenomic Annotation of Regulatory DNA.” Cell 149 (6) (June 8): 1381–92.
13. West, Franklin D, W Matthew Henderson, Ping Yu, Jeong-Yeh Yang, Steven L Stice, and Mary Alice Smith. 2012. “Metabolomic Response of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-derived Germ-like Cells after Exposure to Steroid Hormones.” Toxicological Sciences : an Official Journal of the Society of Toxicology 129 (1) (September): 9–20.
12. West, Franklin D, Jennifer L Mumaw, Amalia Gallegos-Cardenas, Amber Young, and Steven L Stice. 2011. “Human Haploid Cells Differentiated from Meiotic Competent Clonal Germ Cell Lines That Originated from Embryonic Stem Cells.” Stem Cells and Development 20 (6) (June): 1079–88.
11. Gerwe, Brian A, Peggi M Angel, Franklin D West, Kowser Hasneen, Amber Young, Ron Orlando, and Steven L Stice. 2011. “Membrane Proteomic Signatures of Karyotypically Normal and Abnormal Human Embryonic Stem Cell Lines and Derivatives.” Proteomics 11 (12) (June): 2515–27.
10. West, Franklin D, Elizabeth W Uhl, Yubing Liu, Heather Stowe, Yangqing Lu, Ping Yu, Amalia Gallegos-Cardenas, Scott L Pratt, and Steven L Stice. 2011. “Brief Report: Chimeric Pigs Produced from Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Demonstrate Germline Transmission and No Evidence of Tumor Formation in Young Pigs.” Stem Cells (Dayton, Ohio) 29 (10) (October): 1640–3.
9. West, Franklin, and Steven Stice. 2011. “Progress Toward Generating Informative Porcine Biomedical Models Using Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells.” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1245 (December): 21–3.
8. West, F D, M I Roche-Rios, S Abraham, R R Rao, M S Natrajan, M Bacanamwo, and S L Stice. 2010. “KIT Ligand and Bone Morphogenetic Protein Signaling Enhances Human Embryonic Stem Cell to Germ-like Cell Differentiation.” Human Reproduction (Oxford, England) 25 (1) (January): 168–78.
7. West, Franklin D, Steve L Terlouw, Dae Jin Kwon, Jennifer L Mumaw, Sujoy K Dhara, Kowser Hasneen, John R Dobrinsky, and Steven L Stice. 2010. “Porcine Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Produce Chimeric Offspring.” Stem Cells and Development 19 (8) (August): 1211–20.
6. Sørensen, Anita L, Sanna Timoskainen, Franklin D West, Kristin Vekterud, Andrew C Boquest, Lars Ahrlund-Richter, Steve L Stice, and Philippe Collas. 2010. “Lineage-specific Promoter DNA Methylation Patterns Segregate Adult Progenitor Cell Types.” Stem Cells and Development 19 (8) (August): 1257–66.
5. Young, Amber, Kristin S Assey, Carla D Sturkie, Franklin D West, David W Machacek, and Steven L Stice. 2010. “Glial Cell Line-derived Neurotrophic Factor Enhances in Vitro Differentiation of Mid-/hindbrain Neural Progenitor Cells to Dopaminergic-like Neurons.” Journal of Neuroscience Research 88 (15) (November 15): 3222–32.
4. Boyd, Nolan L, Kelly R Robbins, Sujoy K Dhara, Franklin D West, and Steven L Stice. 2009. “Human Embryonic Stem Cell-derived Mesoderm-like Epithelium Transitions to Mesenchymal Progenitor Cells.” Tissue Engineering. Part A 15 (8) (August): 1897–907.
3. West, Franklin D, Dave W Machacek, Nolan L Boyd, Kurinji Pandiyan, Kelly R Robbins, and Steven L Stice. 2008. “Enrichment and Differentiation of Human Germ-like Cells Mediated by Feeder Cells and Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Signaling.” Stem Cells (Dayton, Ohio) 26 (11) (November): 2768–76.
2. Boyd, N L, S K Dhara, R Rekaya, E A Godbey, K Hasneen, R R Rao, F D West, B A Gerwe, and S L Stice. 2007. “BMP4 Promotes Formation of Primitive Vascular Networks in Human Embryonic Stem Cell-derived Embryoid Bodies.” Experimental Biology and Medicine (Maywood, N.J.) 232 (6) (June): 833–43.
1. Tibbitts, Deanne, Raj R Rao, Soojung Shin, Franklin D West, and Steven L Stice. 2006. “Uniform Adherent Neural Progenitor Populations from Rhesus Embryonic Stem Cells.” Stem Cells and Development 15 (2) (April): 200–8.